You ever wanted to get mad at your girl...

Daps
Reppin
St louis
mqaz8.jpg

a0yqua.jpg

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

Basically she likes to talk to other guys. I think I'm sharing her but I don't even care about it. Last time I was always stressing about sharing and it made shyt even worse.
Crazy shyt is when I charge her to the game she gets mad at me like I'm in the wrong.
I swear I always fall for her type.

This has turned into troll central.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
my ch!ck knows ! love her eyes so when she p!ss me off & she sorry she try to give me that pathet!c, teary eyed, forgive me look, when that dont work she start wh!pp!n t!tt!es out cause them n!pples !s her next best chance...

Where the titty pics at tho :youngsabo:

Sent from my iDrone using Tapatalk breh.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
fukk no! I stay :birdman: until that bytch get on her knees and apologize!

:whoa: She don't really have to get on her knees tho, but I do expect her to make amends if I've been wronged by her.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Breh I was thinking the same shyt, this sounds like a Gator thread like WHOA!
Not really. Sierra Mist has been making threads similar to this since May 2012. It's not even to troll either. I swear this girl can do no wrong. :(

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sexual favors to get out of an argument or to stop me from being mad annoy me to no end.

Mostly cause I would end up wanting it but be like damn, she won.

One of the most peculiar forms of ether.I traded in my principles for a blowjob once.

I was 21 at the time, too.

I can't remember exactly what happened, but I was arguing with my girl about something.We were at my crib and I told her to kick rocks.

All of a sudden, she got all extra submissive and shyt.Started copping pleas and sounding like she was about to cry.

Walked over to me pulling that "I'm sorry baby" shyt.

The way she said it all soft and seductive made me feel a lil:noah:inside

But I was like fukk that, I'm sticking to my guns:birdman:.I was holding up pretty strong, but then she started tongue kissing my stomach and going a lil more south.Before I knew it, she had her lips locked on my shyt.I knew what was going on.....Sex as a weapon.

I was caught between :snoop: & :ahh:.......Some might think I won, but I took a L that day.That post nutt clarity was a muthafukka.

It still bothers me when I think about it

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
:duck: about what exactly, she know what she do!n... she got some th!ck ass dark n!pples & she knows ! love em, she g!ve me the look, bite her bottom l!p & pull her sh!rt down... that's her "!m sorry, let me make !t up to you" rout!ne...

Where the titty pics at tho :youngsabo:
Sent from my iDrone using Tapatalk breh.

:to: gone unless ! get new ones, the !nside board on my phone burned out somehow & ! had to get a new phone... they sa!d try!n to repair !ts the same as putt!n a new eng!ne !n a used car, a!nt no retr!ev!n sh!t breh...