You ever wanted to get mad at your girl...

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
But she was so cute that no matter what she did to you, you just couldn't stay mad at her? :lupe:

Even when she plays me or does other fukked up shyt all she has to do is smile at me and I'm not mad anymore. :lupe:

Am I p*ssy whipped? :lupe:

Or is she just too cute? :lupe:

She has me so gone I don't know what I'm gonna do. Loveee

:to:

PabloPuede

MAMN
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NY
You can get mad, maintain some balance. Don't be too extreme though. No way you'll keep her respect if you can't express yourself truthfully. Sound like some good P though, ain't mad at ya for keeping the peace.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
my ch!ck knows ! love her eyes so when she p!ss me off & she sorry she try to give me that pathet!c, teary eyed, forgive me look, when that dont work she start wh!pp!n t!tt!es out cause them n!pples !s her next best chance...

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Whatchu mean "play you"?

Basically she likes to talk to other guys. I think I'm sharing her but I don't even care about it. Last time I was always stressing about sharing and it made shyt even worse.
Crazy shyt is when I charge her to the game she gets mad at me like I'm in the wrong.
I swear I always fall for her type.

Falcon

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Basically she likes to talk to other guys. I think I'm sharing her but I don't even care about it. Last time I was always stressing about sharing and it made shyt even worse.
Crazy shyt is when I charge her to the game she gets mad at me like I'm in the wrong.
I swear I always fall for her type.

I'm in the same shyt :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its pretty easy for me to get my bf out of a bad mood. I just have to say something cute or funny, or maybe sexual favors if he's really upset. I'm different though. Once I'm mad, I stay mad until I just don't feel like it anymore.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Its pretty easy for me to get my bf out of a bad mood. I just have to say something cute or funny, or maybe sexual favors if he's really upset. I'm different though. Once I'm mad, I stay mad until I just don't feel like it anymore.

Sexual favors to get out of an argument or to stop me from being mad annoy me to no end.

Mostly cause I would end up wanting it but be like damn, she won.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
But she was so cute that no matter what she did to you, you just couldn't stay mad at her? :lupe:

Even when she plays me or does other fukked up shyt all she has to do is smile at me and I'm not mad anymore. :lupe:

Am I p*ssy whipped? :lupe:

Or is she just too cute? :lupe:

She has me so gone I don't know what I'm gonna do. Loveee

:to:
Yep.

Youse a suckah. :lolbron:

When all that cute shyt wears down, due to her being enabled by you not tripping on the stuff she does. :ufdup:

Will cease and you can act like a man...and upgrade her from jump-off status (cuz you claim you share that girl) to wifey you dont have to worry bout cuz you got her on lock. :win: