You ever wake up from a long nap feeling a sense of....unease

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
My most uncomfortable naps are the ones that begin in the late afternoon while the sun's still up and I end up waking up around early evening to complete darkness. That shyt is super depressing for some reason and it always takes my brain like 30 seconds to realize wtf happened and where I am. Always feel like I wasted a whole day when I do that crap. The best naps are those lil 10 minute quickies in between snooze alarms right before work.

I hate those naps. I force myself to stay awake until about 11 PM then nap.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I just woke up and I feel like shyt mentally. I guess because of some shyt that happened before I went to sleep but it happens even when I got to sleep with nothing on my mind. When I wake up from long naps I feel like I'm in the twilight zone. I'll be glad when I can shake this shyt off.

Happened to me this morning. I had a very vivid dream where i was in an empty residential neighborhood and then a man and his son approached me and tried to recruit me to join a league of devil worshippers. They promised me a lot of spoils of evil behavior but I did not want to go with them so a band of them gathered around me and started chanting a dialect ive never heard before. I woke up after that and i felt wounded.

Lurker

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Waking up in the middle of a REM cycle can cause a sense of fatigue, could be that.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I feel you Ligs.

Sometimes I wake up like that, feeling really anxious for no reason. I try and take my mind off of it instead of stressing about it because it only makes it worse.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Glad I'm not the only one.

And Lurker you may be onto something with the REM cycle thing. When I nap I seem to dream non stop and they are usually weird or depressing and I always wake up in the middle of one feeling like :sadcam: