You ever wake up from a long nap feeling a sense of....unease

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I just woke up and I feel like shyt mentally. I guess because of some shyt that happened before I went to sleep but it happens even when I got to sleep with nothing on my mind. When I wake up from long naps I feel like I'm in the twilight zone. I'll be glad when I can shake this shyt off.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Im like a zombie after naps for like half an hour. The longer the nap the worse i feel :beli:. Always wake up with a boner too, never fails :noah:

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go take a late night jog breh.:ahh:

Jogging fixes everything. Do short interval sprints too.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
one of the woat things about being off from school and not having shyt to do when u wake up

cos my sleeping schedule gets fukked and i just walk around aimlessly

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I hate naps i've never felt more groggy in my life then after waking up from a nap.

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From an article in coliseum

"Mayweather was withdrawing into depression and developing anger issues that he normally can "dissipate" through his exercise routine." about his jail stay.

You depressed motherfukkers just need to stop being lazy and exercise for few minutes instead of napping.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Reading my FB feed it looks like one of my coworkers passed away. Well former co-workers. She transferred airports.

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
It goes away if you dont masturbate

Its ur body trynna find Dat natural,peace youre supposed to get after naps but cant cus ure wasting ur nut

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
My most uncomfortable naps are the ones that begin in the late afternoon while the sun's still up and I end up waking up around early evening to complete darkness. That shyt is super depressing for some reason and it always takes my brain like 30 seconds to realize wtf happened and where I am. Always feel like I wasted a whole day when I do that crap. The best naps are those lil 10 minute quickies in between snooze alarms right before work.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
My most uncomfortable naps are the ones that begin in the late afternoon while the sun's still up and I end up waking up around early evening to complete darkness. That shyt is super depressing for some reason and it always takes my brain like 30 seconds to realize wtf happened and where I am. Always feel like I wasted a whole day when I do that crap. The best naps are those lil 10 minute quickies in between snooze alarms right before work.

You're right about that time frame. There's something about waking up in the dark when you went to sleep with the sun up.

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
yup, everytime i take a nap after getting up

for instance

if i get up at 10 am

take a nap at 1:00 pm to 230 pm

ill get up feeling like mental shyt