You ever use a line from a movie/tvshow/song in real life

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Not on some cornball shyt, but in all seriousness n what not.

Couple years ago a beer pong game got serious, son. Like...:mjpls:

I was shwasted so was my homie playin on my team. I kept talkin this fat mothafukka I know to watch his elbows because that nikka kept leaning and shyt. Eventually it had turned into us talking shyt back and forward and shyt. It was funny at first. Then shyt got serious. Thing about this nikka. He was a small time little college dealer. I mean, I guess he had a little money. But nothing crazy. But still, bytches love drugs, and he had this one chick who kicked it with him and they were dating, I guess. well right when this tarted happening, I aint know about it, so I hit, cause id known her for a while blah blah drunk shyt, thats another story. But she was there watchin the game also, kinda tryna not involve herself n shyt

Anyways, this shyt has escalated. nikkas are meanmuggin n shyt but not tryna look at each other. LIke...just angry. Sayin shyt, but just not tryna get that eye contact. THEN this nikka starts talkin all this shyt about my skin tone n shyt, cause im really dark. Just over and over again. LIke...I'm usually good about it cept when I'm drinkin. Plus I was younger then. Just over and over. I mean, I only got so many fat jokes n shyt. Then this nikka said somethin like, "Only thing blacker than you is yo black ass deep space lookin momma, ugly nicca". Somethin along the lines of that. Immediately, without thought

"Thats why I fukked your bytch, you fat motherfukker"

He looks at ol girl like :birdman:

Her face goes from :wtf: to :snoop:

I'm like :yeshrug:

I got into a fight that night. I had to bounce after his boys jumped in an tried to lay into me n my homie.

But... it was worth it :win:

:dead::dead::dead:

Funniest shyt I read all day

But I use quotes all the time. Mainly Chappelle Show,

So many quoteables :wow:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i often use the 'there's two types kinds of people in this world..." line from The Good The Bad and the Ugly.

when i was younger a chick told me she loves me. i replied "you don't love me, you love my doggystyle..."

once a chick was telling me her sob stories about how she got abused and shyt. i said it in french though: "J'aimerais pouvoir prendre toute ta souffrance et la remplacer par le bonheur, mais il faut que tu crois en moi..." it wasn't those exact words but something like that.

anyway, it roughly translates into "i'd like to take your misery, replace it with happiness but i need your faith in me.."

:youngsabo:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
When i was about 17 i use to go out with this 24 yr old chick from jersey...shorty was a freak straight up and down, she use to get wet from giving head (my type of girl)

well anyway one time we chillen in the park across from my crib late at night, i was standing infront of her n she was sitting down playing with my dikk thru my jeans. I was extremely horny/high/tipsy....so i just looked into her eyes and told her..

"Suck me beautiful" :jawalrus:

she laughed and proceeded to give me the sloppy toppy

:yeshrug:

true story, to this day i always laugh about this shyt cause that line sounds so ridiculous...but me and her had that chemistry we was always joking around so i kinda knew she wasnt gonna get mad over it..and like i said she REALLY loved giving head..

i got some fond memories with that bytch:obama:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I used "I'm in too deep like mechad phife(sp?)" the other day while playing Max Payne 3

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
me and my brother actually play a game where basically we take quotes from movies and tv shows and apply them to other movies or TV shows. it's pretty random but it's fun

This. And...

"That was mighty white of you."

"This can't be life."

"You left the homie on stuck."

"That's a bold statement" and "I'll take the Pepsi challenge with.." (Pulp Fiction)

"That was graphic." (40 Year Old Virgin)

"That's a$$hole tax"

"If you stay ready, you ain't gotta get ready."

I got a million of 'em. :smugfavre: