You ever use a line from a movie/tvshow/song in real life

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Not on some cornball shyt, but in all seriousness n what not.

Couple years ago a beer pong game got serious, son. Like...:mjpls:

I was shwasted so was my homie playin on my team. I kept talkin this fat mothafukka I know to watch his elbows because that nikka kept leaning and shyt. Eventually it had turned into us talking shyt back and forward and shyt. It was funny at first. Then shyt got serious. Thing about this nikka. He was a small time little college dealer. I mean, I guess he had a little money. But nothing crazy. But still, bytches love drugs, and he had this one chick who kicked it with him and they were dating, I guess. well right when this tarted happening, I aint know about it, so I hit, cause id known her for a while blah blah drunk shyt, thats another story. But she was there watchin the game also, kinda tryna not involve herself n shyt

Anyways, this shyt has escalated. nikkas are meanmuggin n shyt but not tryna look at each other. LIke...just angry. Sayin shyt, but just not tryna get that eye contact. THEN this nikka starts talkin all this shyt about my skin tone n shyt, cause im really dark. Just over and over again. LIke...I'm usually good about it cept when I'm drinkin. Plus I was younger then. Just over and over. I mean, I only got so many fat jokes n shyt. Then this nikka said somethin like, "Only thing blacker than you is yo black ass deep space lookin momma, ugly nicca". Somethin along the lines of that. Immediately, without thought

"Thats why I fukked your bytch, you fat motherfukker"

He looks at ol girl like :birdman:

Her face goes from :wtf: to :snoop:

I'm like :yeshrug:

I got into a fight that night. I had to bounce after his boys jumped in an tried to lay into me n my homie.

But... it was worth it :win:

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
My old girl was all in my ear saying crazy shyt, talking about how I was gonna look stupid when she leave for a real hood nikka.

I hit her with the:
"Frankly my dear, I dont give a damn":smugdraper:

Had shorty go from:

Whut ever nikka::rudy:

Oh word?: :usure:

fukk did you mean by that?:ohhh:

He dont love me no more (babyboy style):sadbron:

Me::myman:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
told this girl "u don't eva have to worry u won't ever have to hide you've seen all my mistakes so look me in my eyes"

chick was like :what: is that drake?

I was like nah :blink:

she was like :smh:

I cried in the car. :to:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol bytches really be talkin bout lookin for a real hood nikka tho? fa real? lmao

Females have defense mechanism to go for the lowblow and snipe at a homies manhood in the heat of an argument.

When chick goes that route you know she caught feelings.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
"If one is born as a male, at least once in his life he will dream of becoming the strongest man alive" told that to inspire one of my brehs that is focused on fitness.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Back when that Rick Ross song (I'm the biggest boss or whatever) came out I met my now ex gf. I was talking greasy one day and she's like you shouldn't take about like that about when we make love and I tell "I don't make love I make magic" her jaw dropped. Cut to a few months later she's like :ohhh: you stole that from Rick Ross I'm like "nah he stole it from me :jawalrus:" her :usure: