You ever tell your gf that u want to **** other girls but stay with her?

Uffie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i gave her money to go to the movies one time while the other girl came over , i kinda felt bad cuz she knew .. oh well:datazz:
lol at you thinking she went to the movies alone... she was getting dikk from another guy while ur sorry ass was cheating too. guaranteed she fukked around on you too.

you guys really think a female wants to fukk ONE dikk her whole life? nope... i can promise you that we imagine fukking every guy we find attractive. and if you're not doing what u need to do? we either leave u or we cheating. ;)

its_normal

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't have this but I had one who said she was cool to stay my girl and let me fukk out on her when I said I wanted to break up with her after she caught me getting heads off someone else.

Uffie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't have this but I had one who said she was cool to stay my girl and let me fukk out on her when I said I wanted to break up with her after she caught me getting heads off someone else.
you were sharing her before that and still.... mos def she was swallowing another mans dikk and you aint know :russ:

its_normal

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you were sharing her before that and still.... mos def she was swallowing another mans dikk and you aint know :russ:
I definitely did afterwards because she admitted it right before I spit in her face and told her to get the fukk out of my house.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I don't want her f***in nobody else so I agree to don't f*** nobody else. It is possible that she lies to me, but I keep it real with her regardless.

If I want to move on, I tell her.

I have had a girl who likes girls before. This is ideal. She brought me puzzy.