You ever punch a older person in the face?

Roger Sterling

Senior Alias
Daps
Yes, although they pretty much asked for it.

Was standing outside of a subway, finishing a smoke, when this homeless fukk (maybe 60ish-years-old) comes up and asks for one. Stupidly, I extended the open pack towards him, and he started fumbling at it. His hands/fingernails were disgusting. Covered in scabs and filth. Meanwhile he's pawing at all my damn cigarettes, and then he's like, "Mind if I take three or four?" and he starts pulling a bunch out. Punched him right in the face instinctively. The funny thing is, a subway "security" type came out at the moment he fell on the ground and started running towards us. The bum gets up and fukking bolts like it's a track meet. The security guard or whatever chased him down the block. He came back later and told me he had been searching for that guy for groping female passengers by the ticket booths inside earlier, LOL.

skaNo

Comin Dine
Daps
Reppin
DALLAS TEXAS
we was drunk, he was over 45... was already missing his 2 front teeth.... Hit him in the mouth... ima just say my knuckles were cut the fukk up and sore

nikkas side teeth won.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Not 50 but when i was like 13 i got into a fight with a guy about 40 years old he obviously got the best of me i'll be honest it took me back at first that he would do it by the time I accepted the fact that he was unloading on me he had already hit me with about 4 haymakers.

Daps
when an old ass mufukka gets disrespectful, ill get real ignorant and they usually are :merchant: and walk away, i dont what i would actually if one actually accepted the challenge :yeshrug:

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
:russ:

thread is goat we need more stories

its more 60-70 yr old where it would be a problem

50 year old getting his shyt rocked

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw a 65 plus man one punch a kid in high school once. The kid and his friends were walking by his lawn on the way to the corner store, pushing each other into the bushes etc. Old man came out, threw a single right and had one of the kids :dead: