You Ever Messed With A Girl With A Thugged Out BF?

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
one time back in the day. she had been dating this thugged out dude all through high school. she was friends with one of my homegirls and she came over to my house for a little get together. we ended up hitting it off and we fukked around for a month or so. this fukkin dumb bytch ( she was an 8 though) started to feel guilty and told her man. dude was mean muggin me for a week strait telling me he was gonna see me one day and fukk me up. i was a little shook but back then i was on drugs all the time and thought i was untouchable.

dude probably would have put the beats on me but i got lucky and the dumb fukk robbed a bank and ended up doing a couple

never saw either of them again

DamonDashsRocAFellaChain

How could a man say he has a boss and be proud?
Daps
Yeah, I met this little hyna chick at a Halloween party. We chilled, danced, drank and at the end of the night we exchanged numbers. We texted a little but and cut to a few weeks later, she sees me in the club and sends me a text asking if I was in the club. I was like "WTF? Yeah, I am" so I tell her whats up and she says shes there with her man, which she forgot to tell me she had. She said to not look for her cause ol' dude was there with his boys and they're knuckleheads lol

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know if I agree with this. Why put it on the single party for? If it ain't him, she'll cheat on her man with somebody else. It's not like the one who is single is cheating on someone. It's not like he's raping the girl either. She knows what she's doing.

The only time I think something like this is fukked up on the single party's behalf is if the person they're fukking is in a relationship with a close friend or family member. Then I agree with you completely.

Maybe I'll change my mind when I've been in a serious relationship.

I said "y'all" meaning the male AND female should get what's
coming to them.
And I made sure to specify that's if they KNOW they're with
a person that's cheating.

If any guy has the jewels to go ahead with it knowing a woman
is with someone then he shouldn't be surprised if her man finds out
and does something drastic especially if dude is "thugged out".