You Ever Messed With A Girl With A Thugged Out BF?

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did...nothing happened but some exchange of words. My best friend got caught up once and it was :to: for him though.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Wait hold up, ain't you white muthafukka? :wtf: Some of ya'll white boys getting to comfortable on here. :usure:

First off I ain't white and :pacspit: Idgaf what you or anybody else say on here. You trying to check someone and its not face to face, you already too comfortable on here :heh:

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes jamaican drug dealer in August Town and no nothing happened ........he had bigger fish to fry i suppose......

she was definitely my type .tall dark skinned and skinny i just couldnt resist ..........my young n dumb days

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
She said he was a thug. Never ran across dude but I did have a scare. Was headed to her house @ 2:00am and she called me and told me that I had to turn around. When I asked why she said that he was camped out in front of the house in his car. I quickly made the u-turn and took my ass home. :whew:

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yeah, long story short I ain't know she had a man, dude found out and took all of his anger out on her, and he left her to the game and life went on.

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
nope.. i never fuk wit women who dated jail birds, drug dealers, gang bangers, etc, etc.. and that shyt is hard as fuk living in L.A. wit so many niqqas are ex or current gangbangers.. that's why u see alot of brothers out here date outside there race.

i'm already stressed out. i don't need anymore stress

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
First off I ain't white and :pacspit: Idgaf what you or anybody else say on here. You trying to check someone and its not face to face, you already too comfortable on here :heh:

So you black? And you wouldn't want no problems in them streets. You know dat

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
nope.. i never fuk wit women who dated jail birds, drug dealers, gang bangers, etc, etc.. and that shyt is hard as fuk living in L.A. wit so many niqqas are ex or current gangbangers.. that's why u see alot of brothers out here date outside there race.

i'm already stressed out. i don't need anymore stress

If its in her past, why not mess with her? Or is there a mind-state that carries over with the type of people she dates?