You ever had this happen on POF?

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Theatricality and deception are powerful agents to the uninitiated... but we are initiated, aren't we @jadillac? Members of the League of Shadows!

:skip:

Last edited by a moderator:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
nah man. ud be surprised. it can be a hit and miss. some chicks dont look good in pics.

the worst is when ugly b1tches wanna act like they forgot they're ugly. these are the same chicks most guys would have no serious intentions for other than for them to suck their d1ck.

:usure: even my freaky ass got some morals. No way the last chick I met on there, who looked like a fandango puppet in the face, was going to swallow me up.

Been there too much with the REAL pic these bytches or whatevers put on after leading you on with the previous four :damn:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
@Marty Thee Don you are trolling. You not thin. But I know you're not fat

I seen your coat. That's not the coat of a fat woman

Last edited by a moderator:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
nah man. ud be surprised. it can be a hit and miss. some chicks dont look good in pics.

the worst is when ugly b1tches wanna act like they forgot they're ugly. these are the same chicks most guys would have no serious intentions for other than for them to suck their d1ck.

welcome to the internet :smugbiden:

The same bishes I'd probably never hit on or even acknowledge, feel the most entitled on the www :heh: