You ever had this happen on POF?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I can't count the number of times I'll look at a womans profile and it's like, the first 3-4 pics will be good pics, they look good, hair is right, great outfit, etc and makes me wanna send them a message, then i get down to that 5th pic or so, and I'm like :wtf: Is this the same person? Why would you post this picture? :mindblown: You just undid all those previous pictures :damn:

Less is more. :leostare:

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
I can't count the number of times I'll look at a womans profile and it's like, the first 3-4 pics will be good pics, they look good, hair is right, great outfit, etc and makes me wanna send them a message, then i get down to that 5th pic or so, and I'm like :wtf: Is this the same person? Why would you post this picture? :mindblown: You just undid all those previous pictures :damn:

A lot of the profiles up there are trolls , dude .

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nah man. ud be surprised. it can be a hit and miss. some chicks dont look good in pics.

the worst is when ugly b1tches wanna act like they forgot they're ugly. these are the same chicks most guys would have no serious intentions for other than for them to suck their d1ck.