You ever fukk somebody mom? or know anyone who has?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
- My moms has this friend who's a pastor, back around 04/05 my older brother was smashing her. I thought he was lying when he told me but then her son who im mad cool wit told me about how his moms been taking weekend trips to atl (where my brother lives) and coming back with flyers and shyt from the club my brother used to manage (i dont think he knew she was goin to see my brother though). If that aint bad enough, aside from me smashin his sister a time or 2 he has a aunt that my lil brother was fukkin around that same time, he was 16, she was like 28, pregnant, and engaged :snoop:

- I was cool wit these 2 white boys i went to school wit in NC, one had a party one night and the other got drunk and smashed dude's moms in the butt raw dog. Crazy shyt is he was cool wit it, they used to talk and joke about it in class all the time

lol was she one of those self-proclaimed 'prophetesses'? Declare it in yo life! I see a Benz in yo life if you plant this seed money

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
lol was she one of those self-proclaimed 'prophetesses'? Declare it in yo life! I see a Benz in yo life if you plant this seed money

To be real I think she's sincere about her work within the ministry, her and her father founded like 5 different churches over the years and she carried on the torch after he died. I get that new age pastor feel from her, you know the kind that don't mind you coming to church in baggy jeans and a throw back jersey, she's real down to earth,I guess she struggles wit coochie demons just like every other female

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
- My moms has this friend who's a pastor, back around 04/05 my older brother was smashing her. I thought he was lying when he told me but then her son who im mad cool wit told me about how his moms been taking weekend trips to atl (where my brother lives) and coming back with flyers and shyt from the club my brother used to manage (i dont think he knew she was goin to see my brother though). If that aint bad enough, aside from me smashin his sister a time or 2 he has a aunt that my lil brother was fukkin around that same time, he was 16, she was like 28, pregnant, and engaged :snoop:

- I was cool wit these 2 white boys i went to school wit in NC, one had a party one night and the other got drunk and smashed dude's moms in the butt raw dog. Crazy shyt is he was cool wit it, they used to talk and joke about it in class all the time

White people never cease to amaze me
img8158.gif

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Yeah. I was out with the mom, the daughter and the daughter boyfriend at their friend's house having drinks before going to her other daughter's crib across town (she was out of town) . The alcohol got me strokin' my dikk when we got to the house and she got the idea :jawalrus:

She had a buttaface but her body was better put together than her daughter's . Plus she was one helluva dirty talker :whoo:

Closer to home , I knew a guy in high school that fukked his buddy's mom. In fact , all of his homies smashed her and they were friends with dude too :mindblown:

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
when i was in high school, one of my boys fukked our other homie's mom.. we were like 15-16. we used to sleep over there and she used to come on to like 3 of em.. :patrice: she was fat and gross. i dont think her son knows about it to this day

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Thought about it but come on. You have to know your limits. Is a nut worth a relationship.