You ever finish early just to be spiteful?

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
What? sex is supposed to be a joyous thing that u do with someone you like/care about that you aren't MAD at. Think about it what women would have sex with a man she is pissed with even a typical man would just want to stay away from her. a nikka does this shyt that's why I said that. It ain't rocket science

What about grudge sex? :ufdup:

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
I could'nt finish early even if I tried. :to:

It's gotten me busted before :to:

I'm a professional procrastinator and a master debator. My dikk has kekkai genkai breh. It's seen the Nine circles. :to:

I run that puzzay out irregardless. Girls get upset the can't crack my code. My first girl used to cry about it. :to:

I just finish them with the Flawless and tell them I'll be hands free for awhile so they have a fighting chance.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Not out of spite but i have to brush a bytch back off the plate. Like on some, "oh you gonna blow me up now that i done tore that thang down with yo nympho ass? ok i got something for ya this go round. :lolbron:"

Ok that was a lie. :sadcam:

Truth is i always make sure my chicks at least catch one nut no matter what...my thinking is what i look like having this chick talk smack on my beefcake later on down the road if we have a falling out. Naw son, not gonna sacrifice the perceived quality of my sex game for shyt. Think of it as keeping up good public relations, cuz ya never know when the chick you're with is linking up with cute female friends or fam and talking bout ya dikk game. :win:

BUT no lie.... i have THOUGHT of doing it a few times. :russ: