you ever catch ya girl sleepin with her mouth open

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Smh...amateurs. You got to go slow. I first beat a chic mouth first with my dikk. She will usually close her mouth after that. I then squeeze precum out my dikk and apply a thin coat of precum on her lips like I'm applying chapstick. This is when you grab the chic by the back of her neck and stir her lips and gums with the head of your dikk like you painting slow. If she a keeper she'll wake up and put u in her mouth and slob you off with that morning breath saliva.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Smh...amateurs. You got to go slow. I first beat a chic mouth first with my dikk. She will usually close her mouth after that. I then squeeze precinct out my dikk and apply a thin coat of precum on her lips like I'm applying chapstick. This is when you grab the chic by the back of her neck and stir her lips and gums with the head of your dikk like you painting slow. If she a keeper she'll wake up and put u in her mouth and slob you off with that morning breath saliva.

:russ:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I like to pucker my bunghole on her lips when she sleeping and she wakes up thinking its me kissing her