You come home after a 12 hour shift & this is the meal your girl has prepared, what's your reaction?

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
Says who?
Just about every man who has walked the earth and had sex:mjlol:

It's a powerful force and it's too much to put into one woman until you're older. Those are the guys who end up beating and killing their girl or themselves when she cheats. The obsession and attachment to one womans vagina, esp when they have no options is unhealthy.

Even if I wanted to I know I couldn't. Im not turning down an attractive woman passing out p*ssy unless shes married.

You should just be happy with your man coming home to you every night, paying bills etc..that usually means you have something other than sex that keeps him coming back. Its not fair to you as a woman to have to handle that sexual workload on your own either.

If your man is always calm, understanding and compromising, 9/10 chances are, he's getting some deepthroat therapy before he comes home. But as long as he's coming home and happy to end the night with you, the only problem is your imagination

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Just about every man who has walked the earth and had sex:mjlol:

It's a powerful force and it's too much to put into one woman until you're older. Those are the guys who end up beating and killing their girl or themselves when she cheats. The obsession and attachment to one womans vagina, esp when they have no options is unhealthy.

Even if I wanted to I know I couldn't. Im not turning down an attractive woman passing out p*ssy unless shes married.

You should just be happy with your man coming home to you every night, paying bills etc..that usually means you have something other than sex that keeps him coming back. Its not fair to you as a woman to have to handle that sexual workload on your own either.

If your man is always calm, understanding and compromising, 9/10 chances are, he's getting some deepthroat therapy before he comes home. But as long as he's coming home and happy to end the night with you, the only problem is your imagination
You mad funny. :russ:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
My husband would be mad, he like to eat. then ask me why am I dressed like that in the dining room like we don’t have kids.
You not even lying when it comes to the kids. I usually put my daughter to bed every night, so first thing I’m asking is “you put baby girl to bed?” She also gets up sometimes throughout the night, so we gone have to take it to the bedroom lol

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
lgizq.gif

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
shyt if you live with the broad, that’s the same p*ssy you had a million times already anyway :unimpressed:

Now if she had a new bytch on the table :mjlit:

Wouldn’t even give a fukk about the lack of food because I precook anyway but I still hit the gym for a quick workout and shower after workin long day so all I’m tryin to do is sleep after that :manny: