You Coli ****** are foul...................

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I don't get how some nyggaz are mad at rockstar mom for the shyt she did when dude has been goin in on her for a minute. Let them 2 cook

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get how some nyggaz are mad at rockstar mom for the shyt she did when dude has been goin in on her for a minute. Let them 2 cook

It's not because of that, it's because this is the Internet and she's really feeding into his bullshyt :snoop: like log off for fukk sake.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
fakkit ass @HarlemsOwn, you gon learn today boi

You can dish out all kinds of shyt but you can't take the heat? :laff:

From the moment you dissed TwoSatcks despite him doing nothing to you I knew you were a bytch nikka

people dont understand that this is what he does. Dude has been doing this bullshyt since boxden. i recall him and some Rican/Dominican cat going back and forth year ago. its like he isnt satisfied if he isnt beefing with someone. Time to wipe the eye-boogers out your eye and grow the fukk up HarlemsOwn

he is literally walking on a damn tight rope......

:snoop: @ me missing this thread though.

it goes both ways though and harlem i know you reading this...So you know where i stand

Last edited by a moderator:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Does the shyt show up on google yet when you google his name?

When he decides he wants to get a job and move out of that ct backwoods dump he lives in with his mother...employers are gonna google him and see all this shyt :heh:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Man, you guys are tripping. Legal action? Is it that serious? I guess that's what happens when too much of your personal life is revealed on the net.