You Coli ****** are foul...................

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
this has gotten to the point of ....

oh_wait_gif.gif

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
JanelleT*/*July 1, 2013 For as fat as Mahoney is, he’s got a very small “member”. He called it Mahoney Jr. I’m not sure if anyone else has seen it, it only comes out when highly coaxed, like a turtle from it’s shell. Ain’t no body got time for that.
:wow:

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
This nikka in my inbox threatning me with legal action. Talkin bout he talkin to his lawyer tomorrow:what:

So when your lawyer see all the stalkin you do to me her, AND the other site, how do you think that will turn out for you?

:umad:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka in my inbox threatning me with legal action. Talkin bout he talkin to his lawyer tomorrow:what:

So when your lawyer see all the stalkin you do to me her, AND the other site, how do you think that will turn out for you?

Its sad that you're somebody's mother.

Grow the fukk up.

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
YOOOOO :dead:

Is that nicca in the pic really a poster on here? :jayhaha:

Y'all niccas are too much :lolbron:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From Harlems Own:

ive already contacted the new york police department i have also made arrangements to have you charged with harassment, Defamation and stalking i printed out the parts of the thread and also the other website where your post contained Defamation material i already contacted my lawyer to review the case before i take it public we will see who have the last laugh

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

He is sending you PMs and you are responding in this thread?