You cocka-roaches 1-starring threads cant hide no more :pacspit:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
fakkits who one star EVERY thread you make and then get mad when you one star ONE of his threads.

:umad: Soft fakkits love to dish shyt out but cry when someone strikes back. Silver Hammers Strike in Silence. :win:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:laff: at negging people cuz they one starred your thread

:umad:

good job tho. im all red. i aint been red since only mods and special posters could neg people on sohh. i missed it

but when i get my greens back:shaq:

pop shyt apologize.

the worst part is that I actually liked your personality based on your posts, you were one one of my favorite members. That 1 star you gave me for getting a job basically killed it. You're neg on site status to me now.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
So can only the thread starter see who rates their thread? I would've been more interested in seeing how many people 5-starred their own threads.:jawalrus:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
pop shyt apologize.

the worst part is that I actually liked your personality based on your posts, you were one one of my favorite members. That 1 star you gave me for getting a job basically killed it. You're neg on site status to me now.

:laff:
I really hurt your feelings! Motherfukker I 1 star everybody. Yall dudes got emotions like females disgustya

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
See now I'm going back to all my old threads to see who one starred me. nikkas about to get blooded up with neg reps