"You can say n!gga D, you Mexican"- Corey Holcomb

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes

1:50:45

I lost all respect for Corey after he said that dumb shyt. I hope he was playing but I know how he always bring latinos into the fold when talking about black issues which is kinda hypocritical based on his pro black stance. I get it, he does not want D feeling left out or offended but he done said bunch off offensive shyt on and offline that D could take offense. What he doing is what black folks always do which is accommodate other races. We the only race that does this, other races dont accommodate us. I give props to Darline because she an OG, back in the day it wasn't the norm for latinos to use the n-word, at least not to a nikka face or else they would get they chin checked.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Darlene as in Darlene Ortiz?
darlene-ortiz1.jpg

@stomachlines

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Damn, man. Look like he was joking.
I just don't see the problem.
The thing about Corey is that there is truth in his jokes. nikkas like you can be viewed as part of the problem due to your tolerance of other races using the n-word. Its zero tolerance from other races if you bout that black militant life b

Mexicans is niccas, doe.

Cold part is they don't know it...
Please explain this stupid ass statement

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
He needs to get called out and told off that he's about to get these beaners he loves so much seriously injured thinking shyt between us is sweet and they have a license to mouth off.

I'm still trying to figure out what exactly these c00ns want from Latinos cause I see no value they bringing to our lives.