You can only pick one of these - what are you going with?

Which one of these are you choosing?

• 800 Credit Score

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You get to pick one of these and only one -

-New house paid off (of average value in your current neighborhood)
-7500/mo for the rest of your life
-800 Credit Score
-200K Salary at your current job (if you don't have a job you have to get one to get the 200K and it has to be an actual job where you're on a payroll)
-400K Cash (no taxes)

Which one are you going with?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Went cash then I saw the 7500 every month. I already know how to make money, My problem is blowing money so thats best for me and way more than 400k if I live another 20-30 years

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
7500 a month means I can live almost anywhere I want in the world, without needing to work a regular job. I can invest and grow those funds through compounding interest. Travel almost anywhere I want with the family every month or couple months.

Daps
You get to pick one of these and only one -

-New house paid off (of average value in your current neighborhood)
-7500/mo for the rest of your life
-800 Credit Score
-200K Salary at your current job (if you don't have a job you have to get one to get the 200K and it has to be an actual job where you're on a payroll)
-400K Cash (no taxes)

Which one are you going with?
New house paid off.

In my zipcode, that's $$$$$$. More than $400k cash which is the next best option.

Not having to worry about rent or a mortgage frees up a lot of money for investing, saving etc.

800 Credit Score = the only advantage to this is the ability to finance debt at a lower rate. Once you get around 750, you likely won't get much better rates. A lot of BroTep entrepreneurs will pick this option...but a person can achieve this on their own if they pay off debt using one of the other options OP listed.

$7500 for life = 7500 in 2024 will probably be worth a fair bit less in 20 years. When you factor in time value of money, a nice lump sum is more helpful than monthly payments. If you're older/retired, this is probably the best option. If you're under 50, it depends. A young/middle aged person with a great job and a paid off house already would be in good shape picking any of these options.

$200k salary = could be a paycut for some brehs. Worst option besides the credit score.

$400k cash = great option if you have plans to invest or at least go with a high yield savings account.