You can now remote play your PS4 on mobile/tablet devices officially

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Lunch break. Dmv. Airport. At my in laws. Laying in the bed .
Sounds good on paper right, but you're a smart guy. Your smartphone tells you the wait times at all your local DMV's so after you done filling out paperwork the wait times are minimal :hula: plus how often you gotta go to the DMV :gucci:

Lunch break, so you wanna be THAT guy?

The Lifestyle™ :flabbynsick:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Sounds good on paper right, but you're a smart guy. Your smartphone tells you the wait times at all your local DMV's so after you done filling out paperwork the wait times are minimal :hula: plus how often you gotta go to the DMV :gucci:

Lunch break, so you wanna be THAT guy?

The Lifestyle™ :flabbynsick:
I live in Los Angeles county. Waiting is a part of life. Yeah it's a feature I rather have and not need then need and not have.

Why would you have on options. :wtf:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I live in Los Angeles county. Waiting is a part of life. Yeah it's a feature I rather have and not need then need and not have.

Why would you have on options. :wtf:
DMV has the second worst traffic in America, DMV lines are no longer the problem they used to be and people go to a DMV a couple times a year on average. Yet this is what comes to your mind when you think of times/places you COULD make use of the feature aka you wouldn't use it enough to use it enough :ufdup:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
DMV has the second worst traffic in America, DMV lines are no longer the problem they used to be and people go to a DMV a couple times a year on average. Yet this is what comes to your mind when you think of times/places you COULD make use of the feature aka you wouldn't use it enough to use it enough :ufdup:
Ok? I like video games that much is that ok with you you fukking clown?

Wtf is your problem nikka ?:gucci:

You think I'm supposed to do whatever it is you do sitting in a dmv chair for 2 hours ? nikka please. Who the hell do you think you are pal ? :dahell:

I'm not coming to your DMV kicking dikks out your hands so why are you policing what I do? Just let me play my games before I have to hurt you :hhh::francis:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Its useless as fukk cause you can't connect a DS4 or any type of decent controller to the ios device. Gotta be one of those shytty approved controllers.

Came to say this. I already had this ability with r-play but never use it cause you can't use a ds4.

shyt is worthless to me.

Not to start the Android vs iPhone shyt, but y'all nikkas can be given 100 reasons why you're getting beat by buying these iPhones and you'll still continue to do it. I'll be damned if I pay $1000 for a phone that I have to worry about shyt not being compatible with it. I can buy a $25 Tracphone that's more capable than a $1000 iPhone, technically

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Ok? I like video games that much is that ok with you you fukking clown?

Wtf is your problem nikka ?:gucci:

You think I'm supposed to do whatever it is you do sitting in a dmv chair for 2 hours ? nikka please. Who the hell do you think you are pal ? :dahell:

I'm not coming to your DMV kicking dikks out your hands so why are you policing what I do? Just let me play my games before I have to hurt you :hhh::francis:
I would encourage you to use this feature if you have two hours to waste at a DMV. How often are you waiting at DMV's is my question. Twice a year, even less?

You are hanging your hat on this scenario, a scenario that doesn't happen very often. Do you see my point, nah? So you just gonna act like nikkaz spending mad time in the DMV these days? Ok, if fake scenarios is the best you can come up with then my points proven, thank you for participating :handshake:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I would encourage you to use this feature if you have two hours to waste at a DMV. How often are you waiting at DMV's is my question. Twice a year, even less?

You are hanging your hat on this scenario, a scenario that doesn't happen very often. Do you see my point, nah? So you just gonna act like nikkaz spending mad time in the DMV these days? Ok, if fake scenarios is the best you can come up with then my points proven, thank you for participating :handshake:
I like options for every scenario.

I like the option and I've used it before. You aren't the gamer I am and you don't have anything close my library in the last 4 gens. Sit down

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I like options for every scenario.

I like the option and I've used it before. You aren't the gamer I am and you don't have anything close my library in the last 4 gens. Sit down
So then you're saying I can't pull up quotes of you hating on "options" as you put it? :mjlol:
I have no desire to play them old ass games. If I did I'd keep the system connected

Trash.

Backwards compatibility n Xbox most desired feature because obviously they don't have shyt else to play
And you know damn well I could pull up more of you hating on "options" Sohh :stopitslime:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Won't open
I think the official app updated. Now my version says app update required then closes. It's still syncd with my ps4 but I can't play until I update the app. Which means someone has to download it, go into the app file and remove the device restrictions then upload it.

It's kind of moot because the ps4 can update once or twice a week. Even a very miniscule, minor update or the app could update and they'd be out of sync and your forever at the mercy of waiting until someone alters and uploads the apk.

Sony can remove the device restrictions but I guess they think people are going to buy Sony android phones.