You can make millions from organ harvesting. Is there a link with missing black folk?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Initially, they thought the man – lying face-down – may have been the victim of a drug overdose or died of natural causes.

But when they turned him over for a better look, they were shocked to find his organs had been removed with chilling – and surgical – precision. A police source also revealed the man’s ribcage and breastbone had also been stolen by the ghoul.

This still fukks me up to this very day.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Every angle of life in this country is about getting us out the paint. Those stories about the tissue are troubling AF if you have a SO. Imagining finding a well rounded black woman you want to build with and a napkin in her car door kills her. How do you come back from that? Or your son is found dead with missing organs, this place is cursed/evil.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I’m telling you, the rabbit hole goes deep. :francis:

Why would an attempted kidnapper put a mysteriously poisoned tissue on the passenger side door of a car?

How would these even work in practice?

I know most of y'all are nearly middle-aged now and online fearmongering works well on your generation, but this doesn't make logical sense.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Why would an attempted kidnapper put a mysteriously poisoned tissue on the passenger side door of a car?

How would these even work in practice?

I know most of y'all are nearly middle-aged now and online fearmongering works well on your generation, but this doesn't make logical sense.
Ok, since you have it all figured out, what was the purpose of going to al that trouble to poison/knock someone out?

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Literally 1 minute after my bump?:stopitslime:
AthleticConcreteIsabellineshrike-max-1mb.gif

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
@ThrobbingHood there aren't many black folk in Canada, but it's wild many of my people said that hospitals would kill us for our organs at the slightest whim.

My aunt who was young and perfectly healthy suddenly died in the hospital (we believe it was medical racism to get viable organs) but we firmly refused. I 100% believe this is happening bc we're vulnerable and easy to prey on. I've experienced extensive medical racism in Canada and the U.S, it's not a coincidence.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
@ThrobbingHood there aren't many black folk in Canada, but it's wild many of my people said that hospitals would kill us for our organs at the slightest whim.

My aunt who was young and perfectly healthy suddenly died in the hospital (we believe it was medical racism to get viable organs) but we firmly refused. I 100% believe this is happening bc we're vulnerable and easy to prey on. I've experienced extensive medical racism in Canada and the U.S, it's not a coincidence.
I recommend reading this book if you haven’t already:
Medical_Apartheid.png

I and many others in my family have always had a natural aversion to going into the hospital and this book only confirmed why. Touch wood our health is still good, but I make sure I do everything in my power to never get admitted to one.

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
I recommend reading this book if you haven’t already:
Medical_Apartheid.png

I and many others in my family have always had a natural aversion to going into the hospital and this book only confirmed way. Touch wood our health is still good, but I make sure I do everything in my power to never get admitted to one.

Will do brother, thank you :salute:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No, organ harvesting has never been linked to missing Black Americans.

Not because organ sales aren't a market, but because the victims of organ harvesting are the same people who are already hyper-exploited throughout the Global South. The same people who are already labor and sex trafficked.

Killing and harvesting organs from middle-class Black people in the U.S. doesn't make sense from a logistical standpoint at all.

Kendrick Johnson mostly likely had his organs removed to hide the cause of death - not to try and sell them.

Jelani Day wasn't missing any organs, nikkas online started saying that to try and make his death "spookier" - but his mom came out and said it was a lie.

There's a desire to link it to missing Black people because simple answers aren't what news consumers want.
Thank you

Conspiracy is a modern sickness. Organ harvesting is real but not in the way the fear mongers paint it.

There were people her claiming Black women were disappearing because their wombs were being harvested for trannies. I'm pretty sure the amount of male born live births is still in the single digits for the world and the actual act of implanting a womb is still experimental and nothing some random back alley doctors would be performing in record numbers to explain hundreds and thousands of missing sisters.

And people even started running with the idea that melanin is being harvested because it is studied as well.