You can make millions from organ harvesting. Is there a link with missing black folk?

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
If you want to legally sell your heart in the U.S., it can be purchased for about $1 million. Livers come in second, worth about $557,000 and kidneys cost about $262,000 each. Not to speak about human skin ($10/inch), stomach ($500) and eyeballs ($1,500 each).
How Much Is Life Worth? - The Medical Futurist

And that’s legally. With all these missing black folk, you can’t tell me there isn’t a link. Wasn’t there that story of the breh’s dead body whose organs went missing?

And again:

AND AGAIN:

What’s really going on? :dahell:

Last edited:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I care, we all do.. but this is already know. Not really a shock.
shyt just pisses me off. All these missing black children… and if they’re somehow found, they’ve been violated and carved out. shyt is infuriating.

Always thought there was a link for a good amount of individuals personally

:to: That’s why I watch my back
I’m saying. Any one of us could get kidnapped. “Get Out” was trying to tell us how it all goes down.:francis:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
I guess no one cares. :yeshrug:
I think the sad part is some people have resigned themselves to understanding this happens. I do think more should be done, especially in the age of internet where the word can be put out quickly. As grisly as this may seem, a megathread may be a good first step. Hopefully it would be kept stickied. I honestly don't know.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Thousands of people go missing every year. Remember when that white guy killed his girlfriend last year and the feds were searching for him? They found 1-2 previous undiscovered dead bodies before finding his. If you really want to go down a wild rabbit hole…the amount of people who disappear in US national parks is insane.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Thousands of people go missing every year. Remember when that white guy killed his girlfriend last year and the feds were searching for him? They found 1-2 previous undiscovered dead bodies before finding his. If you really want to go down a wild rabbit hole…the amount of people who disappear in US national parks is insane.
Given how much attention that case got, I'm surprised there isn't a wiki for missing persons (maybe there is, I haven''t checked) and even more so, one for people with missing organs. If I knew how to start one, I would. I may give that a try later on if I have time. People out here making one for anime so I think one for missing persons could work as well. :jbhmm: