You CAN do solo or duo in warzone (cod)

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I've only played solo, but I'm seeing people in the main thread talk about how they can't wait to do that :stop:

Here's how to do it, and why you should think twice. I finished 41st on my first try...

You Can Drop Solo In Call Of Duty: Warzone, But You Really Shouldn't - GameSpot
You can choose not to fill the squad in any of these BR games. You didn’t discover anything new. :mjlol: Someone PLEASE play with this guy post haste so he can stop pretending he’s not about to pick his ball up and go home:russ:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You can choose not to fill the squad in any of these BR games. You didn’t discover anything new. :mjlol: Someone PLEASE play with this guy post haste so he can stop pretending he’s not about to pick his ball up and go home:russ:
Did i say i discovered something new or did i say in the main thread people was acting as if it wasn't possible. And most people thought that since the article I posted exist :mjtf:

Why don't you go head and post that revy tag cuz receipts are being collected today:ufdup:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Did i say i discovered something new or did i say in the main thread people was acting as if it wasn't possible. And most people thought that since the article I posted exist :mjtf:

Why don't you go head and post that revy tag cuz receipts are being collected today:ufdup:

:stopitslime:I already sent you an invite

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
No request :birdman:

Im on now if anyone bout that life. If we form a regiment we get double xp during "happy hours"
Courtdog right?
Make sure you’re checking the activision requests and not just the xbl ones. On my side it shows the request as sent still. I’m getting off for the night. Played about 2 and half hours.
Got 2 wins. I’ll be back on tomorrow around 10pm EST

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Courtdog right?
Make sure you’re checking the activision requests and not just the xbl ones. On my side it shows the request as sent still. I’m getting off for the night. Played about 2 and half hours.
Got 2 wins. I’ll be back on tomorrow around 10pm EST
Activision joint was empty :yeshrug:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
If you wasn't such a casual you'd be aware I've had this game since jump :umad:

I was a 5 star level 155 general after season 1, I'm around 130 now. I do the daily challenges every night, completed 3 of 5 weekly challenges, rank progression challenges, operator challenges. I gotta unlock syd and someone else can't remember. And now the warzone challenges.

I say all that to say :camby:

And Courtdog is the Activision ID once you're ready to man up

Friend request sent

• Dap
Reactions: PS4