You CAN do solo or duo in warzone (cod)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
knew you'd be all over this game and mode considering the price :troll:
If you wasn't such a casual you'd be aware I've had this game since jump :umad:

I was a 5 star level 155 general after season 1, I'm around 130 now. I do the daily challenges every night, completed 3 of 5 weekly challenges, rank progression challenges, operator challenges. I gotta unlock syd and someone else can't remember. And now the warzone challenges.

I say all that to say :camby:

And Courtdog is the Activision ID once you're ready to man up

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If you wasn't such a casual you'd be aware I've had this game since jump :umad:

I was a 5 star level 155 general after season 1, I'm around 130 now. I do the daily challenges every night, completed 3 of 5 weekly challenges, rank progression challenges, operator challenges. I gotta unlock syd and someone else can't remember. And now the warzone challenges.

I say all that to say :camby:

And Courtdog is the Activision ID once you're ready to man up

this nikka is FURIOUS

Oh-He-mad_fb_122667.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
good to know...appreciate the info and I’m totally going to ignore the warnings not to go it alone :stylin::bustback:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yes, I'm upset. And when i get cornered i strike back :ufdup:

REKKAPRYDE's PSN Profile

So the last game you played was chase horizon which looks like joy ride turbo :mjlol:

COD stats looking non existent :manny:

But the funniest thing i saw was you playing 185 games in total but completing NONE OF THEM :dame:

:scust:
Shut yo dollar tree gaming ass up
:mjlol:

My sons playstation is my primary console numnuts. That updates automatically with everything they play and do. Not mine with my ps pro. I'm not payin for 2 ps plus accounts

:umad: again.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Yes, I'm upset. And when i get cornered i strike back :ufdup:

REKKAPRYDE's PSN Profile

So the last game you played was chase horizon which looks like joy ride turbo :mjlol:

COD stats looking non existent :manny:

But the funniest thing i saw was you playing 185 games in total but completing NONE OF THEM :dame:

:scust:

Dont tell me you consider 100% trophies as completing the game. You can obviously complete a game without obtaining a platinum. nikkas like you rest take the fun out of games and make it a job

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Shut yo dollar tree gaming ass up
:mjlol:

My sons playstation is my primary console numnuts. That updates automatically with everything they play and do. Not mine with my ps pro. I'm not payin for 2 ps plus accounts

:umad: again.
Oh he's using your gamertag to play :sas1: and is that why you have completed 0 games out of 185 :sas2:
Dont tell me you consider 100% trophies as completing the game. You can obviously complete a game without obtaining a platinum. nikkas like you rest take the fun out of games and make it a job
No sir i do not at all, but he has 0% tho :sitdown:
Im 100% about fun first, didn't mention his in game stats because they probably don't exist :yeshrug: you ol captain save a casual...

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Oh he's using your gamertag to play :sas1: and is that why you have completed 0 games out of 185 :sas2:

Im 100% about fun first, didn't mention his in game stats because they probably don't exist :yeshrug: you ol captain save a casual...
you obviously don't know how trophies work fool. :mjlol:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps

Thought you were a trophy elitist, it's all good.

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin