You are 27, all things equal, the manwhore or the virgin?

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
hmmmm teaching a young man who to please me personally lol
I can't say no to that. Someone who doesn't have an overinflated sense of their own prowess and is willing to learn how to satisfy a woman. That's so sexy. Not to mention the getting to see and feel how he reacts to sex and all it entails for the first time. That's like an aphrodisiac to me. I would love to be the corrupter.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
hmmmm teaching a young man who to please me personally lol
I can't say no to that. Someone who doesn't have an overinflated sense of their own prowess and is willing to learn how to satisfy a woman. That's so sexy. Not to mention the getting to see and feel how he reacts to sex and all it entails for the first time. That's like an aphrodisiac to me. I would love to be the corrupter.
@Lil Gangsta :steviej:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I don't want tongue in my booty cuz I wanna be able to kiss after and my feet are ticklish lol.
It was all weird to me. I wasn't readyyyy.... Lol

But he kept on doing it on a regular basis.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
But he kept on doing it on a regular basis.
He did it without warning and I was like :merchant:. So I said I didn't like it, but he wanted to do it.
The feet thing was very often. He sucked my toes in my sleep. (we lived together.)

Getting your ass ate is "too wild" for you? :camby:
:yeshrug: not sorry. I don't want to date someone with booty breath. I'm sure as hell not gonna kiss you after but if yall wanna eat shyt like a delicacy, that's your business. Just don't judge me for having a different opinion.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
He did it without warning and I was like :merchant:. So I said I didn't like it, but he wanted to do it.
The feet thing was very often. He sucked my toes in my sleep. (we lived together.)

:yeshrug: not sorry. I don't want to date someone with booty breath. I'm sure as hell not gonna kiss you after but if yall wanna eat shyt like a delicacy, that's your business. Just don't judge me for having a different opinion.

But you telling me that you didn't feel :youngsabo: after he licked your bootyhole?

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
But you telling me that you didn't feel :youngsabo: after he licked your bootyhole?
Nah, I never gave him another chance. I jumped when it happened. Plus, you know how things feel differently when you're not expecting it or you're not relaxed. That's what our issue was.

Still, I'm not about that eat a booty/get yo booty ate lifestyle. Booty aint supposed to be ate. :scust:

At the end of the day, I don't want too much compromise and sacrifice during sex. I want things to flow. I'm pretty open minded and willing to try new things but there are a couple things I don't like.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Nah, I never gave him another chance. I jumped when it happened. Plus, you know how things feel differently when you're not expecting it or you're not relaxed. That's what our issue was.

Still, I'm not about that eat a booty/get yo booty ate lifestyle. Booty aint supposed to be ate. :scust:

At the end of the day, I don't want too much compromise and sacrifice during sex. I want things to flow. I'm pretty open minded and willing to try new things but there are a couple things I don't like.

I see...

So things like 69'ing, etc., is cool with you?