You all swore to me Ann Coulter was a racist?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
well this changes everything!
11351709824_e1e0687806_b.jpg
THis is fake for anyone not aware. Hitler refused to meet with Jesse Owens in real life. They never took a photo together

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Ann Coulter is a white supremacist. However she understands and acknowledges black labor built this country. She has spoken that any reparations should be lineage based.

She is anti illegal immigration.

That’s the only 2 things we are gonna agree on.
She is not actually in favor of reparations and would activitley vote against it given every opportunity.
She does like to speak on reparations as a way to disrupt the electibility of democratic candidates in favor of republican ones. but that is purely a chess move meant to secure the positions of white supremacist into power.

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Ann Coulter is a white supremacist. However she understands and acknowledges black labor built this country. She has spoken that any reparations should be lineage based.

She is anti illegal immigration.

That’s the only 2 things we are gonna agree on.
Our (truly) Foundational White American sister :lawd:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
She is not actually in favor of reparations and would activitley vote against it given every opportunity.
She does like to speak on reparations as a way to disrupt the electibility of democratic candidates in favor or republican ones. but that is purely a chess move meant to secure the positions of white supremacist into power.
The difference between checkers and chess. That nikka is a checkers player. I wish knew him so I can scam him :whoo: