You ain't PRO-BLACK unless you wife up a WHITE GIRL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
so its c00nin that I wanna help destroy the white race?

you tell me this.....everytime there is an interracial marriage, what race does the kid become?

Barack Obama is the shining example of what I'm talking about. You tellin me Barack Sr. was a c00n was wifing up a white chick?

1st off, why do we meed to destroy the white race? :wtf: you nikkas are confused as fukk. just accept the fact that you're a c00n and be done with it. you weirdos try to justify your obsession with white women by saying "we need to destroy the white race." youre just as bad as the people you're trying to get rid of.

2nd, nikkas that have kids with white women usually have whitewashed mixed kids

those white washed mixed kids marry white and have quadroon kids

those quadroons marry white and have octaroon kids

youre an idiot

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
eC3rA.png

ADD THIS SMILEY ASAP!!!!! :russ:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
1st off, why do we meed to destroy the white race? :wtf: you nikkas are confused as fukk. just accept the fact that you're a c00n and be done with it. you weirdos try to justify your obsession with white women by saying "we need to destroy the white race." youre just as bad as the people you're trying to get rid of.

2nd, nikkas that have kids with white women usually have whitewashed mixed kids

those white washed mixed kids marry white and have quadroon kids

those quadroons marry white and have octaroon kids

youre an idiot

But they don't hear you though.

archer24

Ephesians 6:12
Supporter
Daps
Well my point was mostly related to fully black folks not mixed nikkas.

Youre stupid as fukk. Black men white women marriages have the highest divorce rates and would only siphon more wealth out of the black community. And like the other poster said..those mixed kids will procreate with whites and only increase their numbers in the long run while dwindling ours.

archer24

Ephesians 6:12
Supporter
Daps
Take your weak ass back to SOHH. Its always the ugly nikkas who be on that PAWG shyt.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
From what I've witnessed kids that are Black and white end up marrying/having children with white people or somebody else non Black more often than not. My cousin is biracial, dad is black as hell, never even really looked at a sista...just like his dad...had a baby with a cac and his son is as white as anybody. Complete opposite of what you're suggesting

I dont know, maybe that goes for mixed guys but when it comes to mixed girls, they stay going after black men.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
I dont know, maybe that goes for mixed guys but when it comes to mixed girls, they stay going after black men.

For mixed women I think that depends on where they grow up. My cousins sister is the same way he is though. Never heard of her dating a Black man

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
What if you don't want to be in a relationship with a pawg but you gave several vaginal creampies

Status
Not open for further replies.