You ain't PRO-BLACK unless you wife up a WHITE GIRL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its pretty much the only option we have when it comes to destroying white supremacy. The goal of every proud black man should be to produce as many mulatto kids as possible. We all know that they will be considered black and will be part of our community. This is the quickest way to get rid of the white race.

It all started with the great Frederick Douglass who was PAWG'n before the game even started.
douglass_helen_eva_frederick.jpg

Here are some other great black men who have decided to do their duty to help our race overcome 500 years of oppression.

Harry-Belafonte.jpg

Sidney-Poitier.jpg

yvette_prieto_and_michael_jordan.jpg

phpThumb_generated_thumbnailjpg.jpeg

Who else is ready to join our movement? Pro-Black men for White women :takedat:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You lef out Kobe ex wife is Mexican and he almost ended up in jail for the rest of his life over a "pawg"

How is Michael Jordan a great man?
Plus Mj and Sidney pottier and fred Douglas only went the cac route after losing their black princesses

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Btw for the first time in America more minority babies were born that :cac:

They are already dwindling

Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://ucblibraries.colorado.edu/musicimages/Rag/Ragc00nc00n/Ragc00nc00n01a.jpg

so its c00nin that I wanna help destroy the white race?

you tell me this.....everytime there is an interracial marriage, what race does the kid become?

Barack Obama is the shining example of what I'm talking about. You tellin me Barack Sr. was a c00n was wifing up a white chick?

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
so its c00nin that I wanna help destroy the white race?

you tell me this.....everytime there is an interracial marriage, what race does the kid become?

Barack Obama is the shining example of what I'm talking about. You tellin me Barack Sr. was a c00n was wifing up a white chick?

From what I've witnessed kids that are Black and white end up marrying/having children with white people or somebody else non Black more often than not. My cousin is biracial, dad is black as hell, never even really looked at a sista...just like his dad...had a baby with a cac and his son is as white as anybody. Complete opposite of what you're suggesting

Daps
Reppin
NULL
From what I've witnessed kids that are Black and white end up marrying/having children with white people or somebody else non Black more often than not. My cousin is biracial, dad is black as hell, never even really looked at a sista...just like his dad...had a baby with a cac and his son is as white as anybody. Complete opposite of what you're suggesting

Well my point was mostly related to fully black folks not mixed nikkas.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
I am convinced that either you men on here are either young as hell, never been out in the real world, society rejects or all 3. :laff:

Status
Not open for further replies.