You aint a real coli N!gga if...

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Exactly!

Gotta put your money where your mouth is. I cant stand people who love or wanna enjoy something but wont contribute. :rudy:

I made 2 small donations when they first started (think $10 and $20) but i see they have enough banners going now to support themselves and be profitable s they dont need my money anymore.

Like facebook. Watch how many mofos would leave if they started to charge :lolbron:

shyt is fukked up cuz nikkaz gonna go to the Chinese restaurant and pay for their food, go to the grocery store and pay for their bread and milk but act :whoa: when someone brings up donating a couple dollars to the site they spend half their day on. Same nikkas will go pay for movies, go pay for video games but can't give a few dollars to this black owned business? :dahell:

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You not a real coli nikka or a real nikka in real life to me...

IF YOU NOT MAKIN' MORE THAN 80 THOU A YEAR...

Don't even talk to me fakkit muthafukka I :pacspit: on you nikkaz disgustin'

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:menlie: :umad: thats why its called a donation your choice nikkas is broke outhea :to:
Dont et me wrong breh. if you cant then you cant. i know there are mofos out there struggling. But then again if you cant spare $5 I'd say you have much bigger problems. Perhaps the reason why you cant afford $5 is because you spend too much time on here. :laugh:

shyt is fukked up cuz nikkaz gonna go to the Chinese restaurant and pay for their food, go to the grocery store and pay for their bread and milk but act :whoa: when someone brings up donating a couple dollars to the site they spend half their day on. Same nikkas will go pay for movies, go pay for video games but can't give a few dollars to this black owned business? :dahell:
I contribute because I know maintaining this shyt isnt cheap. There was a haitian Message board called opamizik.com and another caribbean one called dareggaescene.com that I used to be on. Both eventually folded and it was because the people that ran them couldnt afford the cost. I'm good friends with the chick who owned opamizik and we talk about bringing it back all the time.

I missed both sites. Soooo much Caribbean type fukkery used to go on there. :laugh:

Plus I squeezed my share of honeys off both :steviej:

Edit: dareggaescene.com is back but forum is dead since the comeback.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
If you wasnt here Feb 3-5th when TLR was the coldest board on the net.

pziIvVL.gif

Coli wolves set the standard for forum ether that day. :whew:

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
- if you don't have the shirt
- if you have the shirt but didn't put the sticker that came with it somewhere very noticeable (I put mine on my tv)
- if your girl hasn't threatened to go to that website you're always on and see what we be talkin bout for herself
- if you haven't had text sex with a certain female poster

TheKang

Habitual, Line Steppa
Daps
Reppin
Tampa bytch!
If you don't actually make the Sabo face at sideway statements
Or get ya Shaq on when being filthy minded to a shawty

Also if u check grantland or espn during ya first dump of the day :patrice: