Yoooooooo fuk snakes

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
I thought I wanted a snake all the way up till this Sunday morning when I looked on fb and saw this post for this chick I know who has snakes, apparently she feed 2 of them that were in the same tank a few days ago, only one of them ate the rat so she took the other rat out. When she came home from work Saturday there was only one snake in the tank, the snake that didnt eat the rat ate the other snake, she said she could see the rat inside the dead snakes stomach inside the other snakes stomach, when she woke up Sunday morning the snake had regurgitated the other snake, so she had a slightly decomposed snake in the water bowl with an slightly more decomposed rat hanging out its mouth that she had to clean up. THAT SHYT RIGHT THERE made me say fukk all snakes

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
snakes-on-a-plane-quote-o.gif

no way that shyts real

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I thought I wanted a snake all the way up till this Sunday morning when I looked on fb and saw this post for this chick I know who has snakes, apparently she feed 2 of them that were in the same tank a few days ago, only one of them ate the rat so she took the other rat out. When she came home from work Saturday there was only one snake in the tank, the snake that didnt eat the rat ate the other snake, she said she could see the rat inside the dead snakes stomach inside the other snakes stomach, when she woke up Sunday morning the snake had regurgitated the other snake, so she had a slightly decomposed snake in the water bowl with an slightly more decomposed rat hanging out its mouth that she had to clean up. THAT SHYT RIGHT THERE made me say fukk all snakes

:damn:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis

Get a goldfish breh.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Nope, I'm not looking. fukk that. :stop:

Snakes and rats are the two species that I want extinct.