Yooooo Jerry 'The King' Lawler collapsed live on WWE Raw (possible heart attack)

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
That's Wild, If He Would'a Died I Would'a Blamed Michael Coles Slow Ass Reaction Time

Ya Mans Hunched Over Dying And He's Talking About Bodyslams And shyt

:wtf: You honestly think dude was just sittin' there chillin' while Lawler was quiet and dying?

They're a commentary team, who sit next to each other. Even if Cole somehow missed Jerry leaning over and breathing heavy, he'd still know something was wrong once Jerry stopped saying his lines

I'm sure Cole signaled for the emergency medical team nearby to help while trying to continue calling the action. As they say, the show must go on.....you can't expect him to be like "and that guy just got bodyslammed.....OMFG AAAAAHH JERRY'S HAVING A HEART ATTACK SOMEONE HELP HIM AAAAAH!!"

:rudy: Dude was being professional, breh

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Not The King :to: I haven't watched wrestling in over a decade, but King was one of the voices of my childhood. Hope he recovers.

Daps
973jl.gif

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps

A summary of Michael Cole's comments throughout the night....he says the medical team immediately administered aid

Lawler had that heart attack in one of the best possible places. Imagine if he was home alone or some shyt

Last edited by a moderator:

hadouken

quarter circle forward
Daps
I'm sure Cole signaled for the emergency medical team nearby to help while trying to continue calling the action. As they say, the show must go on.....you can't expect him to be like "and that guy just got bodyslammed.....OMFG AAAAAHH JERRY'S HAVING A HEART ATTACK SOMEONE HELP HIM AAAAAH!!"

:rudy: Dude was being professional, breh

:dead:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There can only be one king:manny: *raises pinky to the heavans*:lolbron:

But nah dude been doin it for years,they don't have retirement plans in wwe? The homie ric flair still goin last I know of less he retired....I used to swear sumbody wuz gon kill him during a match...you'd see his old azz get body slammed and be like ":damn:"