Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm confused at what y'all mad at

U buying a car

Not a game

It tells u it is just the car
So why would u expect the game to be included
Because the collectors edition usually comes with the game :gucci:. If you not a big gamer like that, the only way for you to know the game wasn't included is by the very small disclaimer on the box.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I'm confused at what y'all mad at

U buying a car

Not a game

It tells u it is just the car
So why would u expect the game to be included
Because it was marketed as a collectors edition to the game, not a stand alone rc car.

And even if it was marketed as just the car, the quality of the car isn't worth $200.

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
Might sound a bit hypocritical considering videogames are essentially electronic toys, but I still don't how grown ass men spend their money on essentially cheap branded toys for fantastic markups. Just because they are tied to the launch of game.

If you are that invested in a franchise, why not buy the trinkets separately?

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Might sound a bit hypocritical considering videogames are essentially electronic toys, but I still don't how grown ass men spend their money on essentially cheap branded toys for fantastic markups. Just because they are tied to the launch of game.

Chinese throwaway status

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

shyt is disgusting. These companies out here trying to milk every cent they can out of these games by using shady ass tactics and people are gladly letting em too.

Upon further investigation, this collectors edition sold out quickly......