Yoooo how did this actually get a pass?

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know i'm late, but now you can get finessed by buying games brand new?

Like why would someone even considering buying some shyt like this if they know before hand that you wont get the game after spending all that money on a collectors edition. Then you have regular consumers who probably just wanna give their kid something nice and they pick this shyt up not knowing....

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I know i'm late, but now you can get finessed by buying games brand new?

Like why would someone even considering buying some shyt like this if they know before hand that you wont get the game after spending all that money on a collectors edition. Then you have regular consumers who probably just wanna give their kid something nice and they pick this shyt up not knowing....

WTF? No game included:dahell:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
This got a lot of bad press when it came out so if anyone got finessed I’d say it was their own fault.
What I think is crazy is how these expensive collectors edition only come with the base game.
If a person is dropping $150 for a game that comes with a toy, they should also get the season pass with it automatically

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Andromeda was destined to die the minute it came out and didn't include Shepard, Liara, and or a main character that wasn't human. Then people played the game....great gameplay...almost non existent story (glitches aside). You end up liking Ryder more than anyone else, and he's dead. :gucci:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Didn't @Los! Buy this? :lolbron:
Didnt faze @Los! pocket in the least :manny:
25irtki.jpg