YOLO killed 5 people

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Dumb nikka

So he was in some rap group? Raider klan?

Df he using Vs instead of As?

His dumb actions killed four others.

fukking p*ssy

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Dude's a loser so fukk him. The chick on his background pic thing is sexy as fukk.

s1mf19d3j15qgonzr04a.jpeg

Looking at some of her other pics she has some big ass titties. :ahh:

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Dude's a loser so fukk him. The chick on his background pic thing is sexy as fukk.

s1mf19d3j15qgonzr04a.jpeg

Looking at some of her other pics she has some big ass titties. :ahh:
she probably going to be at the funeral. Wouldn't it be crazy to try to pick up a chick at a funeral?! I remember back when myspace was poppin that there was this story of a chick that was killed by her boyfriend (made national news I think). I saw another article on it from the local media there and they showed the chicks friends (with names of each in subtext). Well....me being me I flew in like a fukking :devil: and added her on myspace, unbeknownst to her why I was adding her. She lived in another state (think it was d.c or something) but she had some gigantic t*ts and a cute face. Talked to her a few weeks later, never mentioning anything about the death of her friend and tried to start something with her. Exchanged some messages over the course of a month or 2 and then it just fell off.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
might be alluding that if they were all in the same car they shared the same ideologies...

also the person screaming yolo, seemed ready to go. while 4 other might just have been by standers.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
dumb mothefukka, you don't YOLO in a dangerous situation where YOLO

face tattoos :snoop: this dude wasnt a smart guy to begin with

upthere

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
^
might be alluding that if they were all in the same car they shared the same ideologies...

also the person screaming yolo, seemed ready to go. while 4 other might just have been by standers.

thats true. Shouldn't assume the drivers stupidity reflects the rest of the passengers. At least the grandpa and children didn't lose their lives. Nothing worse than innocent, unsuspecting bystanders suffering due to one persons ignorance.

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
I support this YOLO thing. It's population control. It makes it so that all the retards kill themselves doing dumb shyt so they can't procreate.

Good form Drake. REAL good form.
Because drunk drivers never end the futures of innocent people, while they themselves survive the crash. NEGGED :childplease: