YOLO killed 5 people

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
He died because he forgot the :jawalrus:

He wasn't about that YOLO :jawalrus: life. Now he's dead. Selfish bastid.

:jawalrus:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
i seen this nikka around the way in the IE. never met him :yeshrug:

dumbass nikka :snoop:

i can't stand drunk drivers and yes, i say that cause i been a victim cause of these motha fockas

more sober drivers have killed people than drunk drivers. remember that. :cheers:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
i seen this nikka around the way in the IE. never met him :yeshrug:

more sober drivers have killed people than drunk drivers. remember that. :cheers:

Because more people drive sober than drunk. That's almost as bad as saying more car crashes happen than plane crashes. No shyt. More cars get used per day than planes. Now if we go into percentages then you'll know that what you're saying is bullshyt.

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Because more people drive sober than drunk. That's almost as bad as saying more car crashes happen than plane crashes. No shyt. More cars get used per day than planes. Now if we go into percentages then you'll know that what you're saying is bullshyt.

then i guess its a good thing we not goin into percentages :lolbron:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
then i guess its a good thing we not goin into percentages :lolbron:
Your statement is invalid. Unless the same amount of people drove drunk as they drove sober your statement is just illogical. That's like having a class full of 4 students and a class full of 400 students and the teacher of the class of 400 students is bragging because more people passed her test than the teacher's test in the class full of 4 people. Let's say all 4 of them passed. The other teacher can still brag because more of her students passed...

Then you find out only 10 of her students passed. :beli:

Exactly. Dumb statements really irk me.