YOLO has to be the most corniest slang word, acronym in recent times

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
he bit it off P.O.L.O (players only live once)

I've heard of gangs/cliques in Cali/DC/ATL called P.O.L.O through the years before Dro or Drake used it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
even the word looks corny. if you actually say the word........ :weirdo:

don't give a f*ck if i only have one life to live, the point of it would be to live life wisely instead of doing something stupid that will basically ruin your life or take it away from you

not only that but how does anyone living know that we only live once? i'm not just speaking about religion either, there's some insane theoretical physics that support something different than YOLO. Quantum Superposition supports being able to exist in multiple places at the same damn time, :merchant:, you may die here but be f*cking a b!tch somewhere else in the Cosmos during the funeral. :rudy: @ me talking about QM on a rap forum. f*ck drake and everybody that love him

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
I like using YOLO for mundane activities for mocking purposes. Forgot to DVR Louie #yolo. Left the burger on the grill a little too long #yolo.

its funny in sarcastic situations, but i was just in AC for the wife's bday and this dude shouted it after winning like $100 lol

im like dude the parking is 20 alone you better keep yolo'ing or you'll be broke by 11

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
It is corny because it got hella popular and people start saying it for everything and it started showing up everywhere till it got ran into the ground.

If some underground rapper said it, we'd all just be :yeshrug:

fundz

Pro
Daps
Yolo.+Will+Ferrell+is+a_bf02a8_3887467.jpg

franny

Pro
Daps
the only time i actually hear people say YOLO is when they're complaining about it :manny:

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
I met a girl with yolo tatted on her wrist
2 years before that Drake song came out

So I don't know the origins