YOLO :childplease: I live that YODO life.

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
I was at the drive in with my chick. I was comin back from the concession stand and walking past these two prob 15 year old fat slob broads. bytches were heading over to two skinny jean snap back wearing fakkits shouting "YOLO".

:what: I was like damn these kids are lame as fukk these days,id hate to be in school in this generation

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
I was at the drive in with my chick. I was comin back from the concession stand and walking past these two prob 15 year old fat slob broads. bytches were heading over to two skinny jean snap back wearing fakkits shouting "YOLO".

:what: I was like damn these kids are lame as fukk these days,id hate to be in school in this generation

:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

Breh I guarantee when ya ass was walking back to them bytches in ya baggy ass girbeau jeans screaming bling bling back in the days some ol head was looking at you saying the same shyt u saying now! :yeshrug:

:childplease: Don't act like you weren't in school rockin 5XL tall tees looking corny as shyt.

This also. Ain't got no pictures of these days but shyt still haunt me

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
Breh I guarantee when ya ass was walking back to them bytches in ya baggy ass girbeau jeans screaming bling bling back in the days some ol head was looking at you saying the same shyt u saying now! :yeshrug:

This also. Ain't got no pictures of these days but shyt still haunt me

:umad:

shyt ill take some baggy jeans and a baggy shirt over jeans so tight you cant fukking bend over, fukk outta here with you fruit cups talking bout "these are my girlfriends jeans" :wrist:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
You can die multiple times actually. :ld:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2