Yo why tha **** do gay people have to mention their sexuality 24/7??????????????

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
1. They're chastised in society so by being "out" they let the world know that THEY EXIST so they can't outwardly be denied legal recognition.

2. It takes a lot of courage to actually come out and be who they are so in doing so, they're reinforcing their personal confidence.

Its basically in response to how fukked up the world is to them. Don't blame them, blame the people who seek to discredit and remove and hide them away within society.
i understand that is prolly part of it

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
You gotta remember. They're not trying to convince you to be gay. They just want to be accepted.
yeah u right

it just gets old when you are at work and no one is talking about sex and the same gay person brings it up

my gay cousin seems to maliciously bring up her sexuality in front of my aunts and uncles(who have never attacked her for being gay) and saying things

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
yeah u right

it just gets old when you are at work and no one is talking about sex and the same gay person brings it up

my gay cousin seems to maliciously bring up her sexuality in front of my aunts and uncles(who have never attacked her for being gay) and saying things

it's also a maturity thing, breh. when the rainbow is new and shiny to a lot of folks, they stay showing their pride. it's like a 15 year old that curses all the time because they want to be looked at as an adult.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Because they want attention which is basically why they converted...