Yo why tha **** do gay people have to mention their sexuality 24/7??????????????

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:rudy:

looking at my lesbian's cousin facebook page and every post is some mention of her being a dyke:wtf:

and almost all are angry:dwillhuh:

Same thing with these dyke army broads... you can be talking about how cold it is outside and the broad will say some shyt like "it's not to cold to take a nikka girl":rudy:

The gay dudes are worse. These mafukkas whole life is based off their sexuality:mindblown:

yo we dont need to be reminded of that shyt fam:rudy:

calico

smh
Daps
i think i'm the straightest man on the board

lets do a coli ca$h bet :shaq:

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
Same thing with these dyke army broads... you can be talking about how cold it is outside and the broad will say some shyt like "it's not to cold to take a nikka girl":rudy:

Those bytches aren't gay, they're just too tall/big/fat/ugly to get a man, so they talk that 'steal a nikka'z girl' shyt as a way to get back at us. Like you said.....:rudy:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
My niece is the same way. She's bi because she has a kid but every facebook post is about some lesbo attraction she has or about how some girl did her wrong and she is ready to go back to dating men.

Daps
You'll never hear this shyt about women who talk about men all the time, and vice versa :pachaha:

The gays are supposed to be SILENT :ufdup:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
1. They're chastised in society so by being "out" they let the world know that THEY EXIST so they can't outwardly be denied legal recognition.

2. It takes a lot of courage to actually come out and be who they are so in doing so, they're reinforcing their personal confidence.

Its basically in response to how fukked up the world is to them. Don't blame them, blame the people who seek to discredit and remove and hide them away within society.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:rudy:

looking at my lesbian's cousin facebook page and every post is some mention of her being a dyke:wtf:

and almost all are angry:dwillhuh:

The gay dudes are worse. These mafukkas whole life is based off their sexuality:mindblown:

yo we dont need to be reminded of that shyt fam:rudy:

Thats precisely why they do it, because you act like they don't exist and carry on as if they can't be who they want to be without you trying to shyt on them.

Its a defense mechanism.

If you stopped caring about how gays live their lives, they'd stop having reassert their confidence and presence.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'M NOT EQUATING IT TO THE LITERAL BLACK CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT... :whoa:

...BUT...

ITS A SIMILAR WAY OF THINKING WHEN IT COMES TO THE "I'M BLACK AND I'M PROUD" RHETORIC.

Essentially, you can't hide the fact that I'm black and you can't shyt on me anymore because I know who I am and what I stand for. "Black" will no longer be a negative term or something that doesn't stand for anything progressive. By reasserting one's blackness, it forces the dominant society to face the reality of how they treat us and how aware we are of their actions.