Yo: We NEED to start getting the Rec Room roster over here

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
p*ssy felt like a damp grocery bag, but you put a ring on it :rudy:

sure buddy.

The fact of the matter is, back at that time, much like you today, I was a fat loser happy to be in anything.

Fast forward to today, my body has more definition than a Webster's dictionary and p*ssy finds me without trying.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
The fact of the matter is, back at that time, much like you today, I was a fat loser happy to be in anything.

Fast forward to today, my body has more definition than a Webster's dictionary and p*ssy finds me without trying.
Much like then, 2 years ago, 2 weeks ago, yesterday, today, the future. You're a fukking loser and will always be one. You travelled to another country to get p*ssy from a single mother broke c*nt. You were broke then, now, and will be tomorrow.

Losing weight aint changing shyt and stop thinking u funny u corny cac. You thought shaving a dikk into your head was funny :rudy:

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Much like then, 2 years ago, 2 weeks ago, yesterday, today, the future. You're a fukking loser and will always be one. You travelled to another country to get p*ssy from a single mother broke c*nt. You were broke then, now, and will be tomorrow.

Losing weight aint changing shyt and stop thinking u funny u corny cac. You thought shaving a dikk into your head was funny :rudy:

I'd like to play a game, Angel. In this game, We'll each post a picture of our paystubs. If you can get your Tio to handwrite one for you out of his roach coach, I will also accept that.

Fact of the matter is, I am a 23 year old, successful for my age in a career I enjoy, young attractive white male.

You, are best known as Mook from the internet.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I'd like to play a game, Angel. In this game, We'll each post a picture of our paystubs. If you can get your Tio to handwrite one for you out of his roach coach, I will also accept that.

Fact of the matter is, I am a 23 year old, successful for my age in a career I enjoy, young attractive white male.

You, are best known as Mook from the internet.
You damn well better have more money in me Im a full time student you corny wigger. The 12k a year u make is obviously more than I make :rudy:

Daps
tumblr_lzkhcaWkuz1qdyw3to1_500.gif