Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
581f2d41b230af2e81216578ec73ab7d.320x240x48.gif

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Clearly looking at the video and dealing in context

He hooked up with this derrick guy who is one of his moderators. He slips in the 1st video and says Derrick was recording him with his daughter on the other end of the live. Hassan thought he had a booty call and hook up at the hotel, but the guy was secretly recording him. So in return Hassan goes live hoping to counter whatever was being exposed on their live.

Dude clearly felt comfortable enough to touch him like that and personally it's good chance they already hooked up.

Homo thugs exposed smh same shyt happens if you fly a girl from out of town out and you quickly lose interest and want the girl to leave then you feel guilty once you kick them out.

Flu Game502

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisville, Ky
Clearly looking at the video and dealing in context

He hooked up with this derrick guy who is one of his moderators. He slips in the 1st video and says Derrick was recording him with his daughter on the other end of the live. Hassan thought he had a booty call and hook up at the hotel, but the guy was secretly recording him. So in return Hassan goes live hoping to counter whatever was being exposed on their live.

Dude clearly felt comfortable enough to touch him like that and personally it's good chance they already hooked up.

Homo thugs exposed smh same shyt happens if you fly a girl from out of town out and you quickly lose interest and want the girl to leave then you feel guilty once you kick them out.
I missed the hotel hookup part breh.

Break that down for a slow breh like me.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I missed the hotel hookup part breh.

Break that down for a slow breh like me.
I think they had a hotel lined up. Hassan kept talking about I want you to get home but on the other side kept trying to put this guy in his car and then slipped few times and said you want to go to this hotel.