Yo. This nikka Chris Smoove made it... playing video games brehs

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
wtf he gonna do when he gets tired of these video games

Unless he's living like he's making 230k a year, he can probably chill after awhile, if not, he'll have to make a few silent business ventures. I think the money for him might lie in these YT companies like Fullscreen, get himself a piece of that action

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His bytch bad as fukk. :wow: My homeboy said he saw him at Tootsies in Miami. :lolbron:

Real good, him and all the other black youtubers who play sports game tend to bust they online opponents ass on a frequent basis.

He's cool. But that nikka never posts his Ls though. :scust:

Daps
That’s funny Chris Smoove has a thread. I was going through one of his old playlist on some nostalgia shyt missing how much fun COD use to be:mjcry:. COD 4 and MW2 had the meanest gunplay. Activision has to get back to that.

Got damn man :wow: this nikka really living the dream from playing video games

:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

7:53:mjpls:

:sas2:

Superstar
Daps
Chris Smoove literally takes no L's in real life or in the digital realm :wow:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I just got up on this dude.

There's not much TV right now so I decided to watch a Let's Play of GTA 3 instead of playing it again to watch the story.

Tried watching some other people but as someone who doesn't watch "YouTubers" or Vloggers, most people were corny AF. (Rad Brad and Tetra Ninja are the only people I knew of)

Stumbled on Smoove and even though he's a little corny at times, he's black corny so I'm good with that :lolbron: