Yo these fake yoga bishs be hilarious! :mjlol:

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Any hobby you can think of there's a broad doing it on YouTube with her ass and titties out :ahh:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
focus-coffee.gif

stave

Superstar
Daps

:dead:

Cows sitting around watching them like
:dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
As somebody who uses YouTube for yoga

I report these bytches all the time, get your ass off my screen with yo thirsty mother fukkin
ass

You're a fraud, reported, these bytches in here bout to catch a stray once I get to my desktop

:umad:
you could learn some new stretching techniques :sas2:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

That’s why you gotta fall back and get the first one out ya system and record the get back version

I be damn if I let my shorty record the weak stroke game version :russ:
Chick's be with cats for the aesthetic.Off style alone.Breh got the look.Tats, dreads, height..But you can tell that chick ain't had a thorough digging out since she been with that man.That's how chick's be vulnerable to having work husbands.A simple Simon might get up in her & never have to pull out.Thrashing away at it in his work boots.She coming home gashed up, carved out; like a pumpkin in the Fall.Gotta soak it in vinegar so ol' tender dikk can get his 3 strokes in without noticing:francis:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
This is not supposed to be sexual. It's only our dirty minds that are making it sexual, right? I wonder if these ladies can get away with not having to mark their video as 18+. I mean, it's only yoga, right? Plus, it's female empowerment.
im not even an ass man but if a biracial bend over and show me 90% of her ass, imma be bricked. :dame: