yo, there is something fishy going on in these CBM reviews.. Apocalypse was not as bad as these f*ck

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
boys said.... Some real strange sh*t.

apocalypse was a solid 7/10, maybe higher

something up with these reviewers

Felt the same. My biggest issue was the sketchy CGI in some scenes (looking almost Power Rangerish) and of course not making Poc much bigger.

Agree with 7/10. No where near the travesty some made it out to be, but def had opportunity to be better.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
overall the movie was entertaining/good...the ending and apoc/the horsemen not getting real shine were my main complaints about it....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd give it a 5/10. (Used to be a 6)

I liked Jean, Cyclops and Nightcrawler, and the Wolverine scene was dope. Quicksilver was entertaining (even though they made him OP). Michael Fassbender also killed it as Magneto.

I didn't like how they shoehorned Myistique into the lead role just because she's played by somebody, and we didn't need the same philosophical debate/redemption story arc between Prof.X and Magneto for the 5th time. I call shenanigans on them letting Magneto go free at the end. Storm, Psylocke, and Angel didn't get enough shine, and Apocalypse was hella nerfed. Overall they tried to cram too much into the movie that didn't need to be there.

They need to bite the bullet and do a hard reboot with the original 5 as teenagers, followed up with a sequel based on Giant Size X-men #1.

Uh Oh

Bake 'em away, toys
Daps
Everything is so hyperbolic now, I found it enjoyable personally but average as a movie.

But you know, you either trash or goat these days.
I agree with the hyperbolic point you made, but the average rating this has on RT is 5.7/10. That's slightly above average in my book

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Apocalypse was boring as fukk

People got so hyped up because of the costumes and Storm's haircut :mjlol:

CGI was awful and I could tell where they used a green screen :mjlol: Fassbender and Mystique phoned in their parts. The homie Oscar Isaac took an L tho :mjcry:

Fassbender? See what i mean? Dont ever trust someone's review. They got an agenda. Fassbender had that theater reacting big to that shyt.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:trash:

The XMen rights need to be handed over to someone else:martin:

No way this franchise should be handled like this.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everything is so hyperbolic now, I found it enjoyable personally but average as a movie.

But you know, you either trash or goat these days.
Not true.

Deadpool, the second Avengers were just good movies. Not the best and but real good flicks. Xmen was trash breh face it, not too many liked that bullshyt