yo, there is something fishy going on in these CBM reviews.. Apocalypse was not as bad as these f*ck

Superstar
Daps
Nah Apocalypse was a solid 50%

Corny dialogue, underused characters, messy plot, wack effects, and some other problems held back what was otherwise a fine CB movie

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I thought the movie was just simply good. But that's probably 90% due to the fact i like the X-Men's interactions with eachother. Villian's were just straight :trash: mostly. Apocalypse seemed to only have two modes, whispering to someone all mystically and ALL CAPS YELLING, and Magneto's arc was boring, i'm tired of seeing Magneto flip flop between being a ally and a enemy. Also i think i've written more lines in this reply than the rest of the Four Horsemen got combined.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Aside from Apocalypse being a shytty villain and that clunky Wolverine cameo I didn't think X-Men: Apocalypse was terrible.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Ive already said it shouldve been 2 parts... Setting the books aside it was an enjoyable movie... But as a reader... Storyline, they fukked it all up again... They fukked up almost every character... They tried to cram too much shyt into a single film & fukked it all up...

As a fan, they did nothing right... But by now I expect them to fukk it up again, so its whatever...