Yo...the Hodge Twins are MEGA ÇOONS. Jesus Christ.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
What are they famous for?

They started off making these rather funny side by side videos where they gave their opinions and tips on different weight lifting and body building shyt then they expanded to making videos where they ate take out food before/after the gym and gave their opinions on it, which also supplimented the content they was already making with the vids they had where they answered "Questions" sent in by fans on some sexually charged shyt.

They actually kinda funny if you fukks with they meathead personas but I too have noticed that they ain't looking to fukk up any potential paydays by being pro Black on ANYTHING that would distress wipiipo.

I stopped fukking with they new shyt for a minute but I still fukks with they quotables.
:AU_SWG:"Dem Suggawallzzzzz"

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Nah just light skin parents. They did their dna and they're both over 60% black

They're 58% african, 2% NA, and the rest is European. That's pretty damn mixed breh but if we're being technical then they're mostly black. :ehh:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
They're 58% african, 2% NA, and the rest is European. That's pretty damn mixed breh but if we're being technical then they're mostly black. :ehh:

They are the equivalents of

dourdan-gary-image.jpg

i

Look Biracial but they not.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Aren't these cornballs frauds? They said they were natural but I saw a video some years ago that pretty much aired them out as liars.