Yo so the double durag is the key to success?

invalid

Banned
Daps
I’ve always had to double up and wear a durag + wave cap. My hair is very fine and would poke through the small durag holes. After I would take it off, my hair would just be sticking straight up spiky. That extra layer stops my hair from sticking up through the durag.

Last edited:

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Forehead will be looking like
hqdefault.jpg

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
I’ve always had to double up and wear a durag + wave cap. My hair is very fine and would poke through the small durag holes. After I would take it off, my hair would just be sticking straight up spiky. That extra layer stops my hair from sticking up through the durag.
Yeah thats wassup wit my shyt too. So two really is the go to move huh? Say less

stave

Superstar
Daps
It works good for during wolfing. Some people do 2 rags, some do rag, stocking cap, rag.

I still wear it out the house, unless I got a cut recently, or I'm going somewhere it wouldn't be ok to. If I'm going to Walmart or some small shyt it's on.

King Jae

Banned
Daps
:ohhh:....the double durag....don't kno bruh...might try the wave cap durag combo see what it do....

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Double durag only sound useful if you're wolfing. Durags are to hold the hair pattern down and reduce frizziness. The brushing is what makes your hair wave in a uniform pattern. Ain't no replacement for brushing your hair that sounds like when cats say that supplements are more important than the workout itself if you're not putting the work in along with eating right the supplements won't do a damn thing.

this is Soul Seeka his videos help me to learn how to cut my own hair back when i was in school. He actually committed suicide a few years ago allegedly .:rip:
Forehead will be looking like
hqdefault.jpg

Goon for hire

All Star
Daps
I started wearing durags a couple months ago, them silkeys>>>>

Every young bol starting to rock those shyts again:yeshrug:

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Any nikka walking around with a durag in 2018 is a certified :flabbynsick:
:hhh:

Anyone who takes waving seriously walks around with durags at all times cept for when they want them immaculate 360s to be showing..It's too hot to be walking around without being ragged up especially when you wolfing. Have multiple durags and wash them and your hair twice a week and your hair will stay healthy and your waves will look :wow:. I get complements all the time :blessed:.