Yo Phourtay...

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Nicca all you do is try to brag about your musical endeavors, fronting like you getting gigs when all you do is local talent shows. Telling lame ass duck tales about YOU fukking one of your "band members" ex girls. Then you had the nerve to say someone is intimidated by you???? Nicca YOU??? 30 year old nicca still telling your mom it's never too late to be unemployed and chase your musical no paid dreams.

Be honest nicca... You went bridge to bridge begging people to play the guitar for them after Katrina to uplift their spirits and now you're a musician all of a sudden.

just because i talk about what i do doesn't mean i'm bragging. if you feel like i'm bragging, you're pretty insecure. there are no ducktales to be told, everything i said is true, from the fukking one of my bandmember's girlfriends and anything else i've said...

i'm sorry if you don't believe me, but that doesn't make anything i said less true simply because you don't believe it. and, i don't play guitar dumbass...

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
just because i talk about what i do doesn't mean i'm bragging. if you feel like i'm bragging, you're pretty insecure. there are no ducktales to be told, everything i said is true, from the fukking one of my bandmember's girlfriends and anything else i've said...

i'm sorry if you don't believe me, but that doesn't make anything i said less true simply because you don't believe it. and, i don't play guitar dumbass...

Oh my bad you play the harmonica.... Honestly breh, I will slap your teeth upside down you meek fakkit.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
FACT: You're unemployed and you play the guitar on the corners of New Orleans begging for change.

FACT: You're in your 20's but you could easily pass for a vagabond in his 40's.

FACT: You're from New Orleans so you're ugly by natural selection.

FACT: You're a bum that uses moscato bottles for decoration in your home and you walk around your extended stay hotel sippin Sprite out of cheap wine glasses trying to act refined.

FACT: You're the type of homo nicca that wakes up, runs your fingers through your hair as a comb, smooth you're eyebrows with spit and uses your hands like guns saying, "Pow... Who's hot?" in the mirror.

:dead:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Oh my bad you play the harmonica.... Honestly breh, I will slap your teeth upside down you meek fakkit.

i don't play harmonica either. what are you? some ignorant internet thug? "i'll slap your teeth upside down?" :what: :pachaha: :lolbron:

alright tough guy...

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
FACT: You're unemployed and you play the guitar on the corners of New Orleans begging for change.

FACT: You're a bum that uses moscato bottles for decoration in your home and you walk around your extended stay hotel sippin Sprite out of cheap wine glasses trying to act refined.

FACT: You're the type of homo nicca that wakes up, runs your fingers through your hair as a comb, smooth you're eyebrows with spit and uses your hands like guns saying, "Pow... Who's hot?" in the mirror.

*Marlon Wayns* "Make it hotttttttttttttttttttttttt":lolbron:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
mj_popcorn.gif

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
phourtay my dude. and some NO musicians make bank

i'm not gonna pretend like i make a shyt ton, but i play during hornets games for christ sake, nba fukking games. and that's just one gig i do. this nikka talking out of the side of his ass and people are laughing and shyt but realize that this motherfukker's a clown ass, and ignorant one at that. he's just jealous...

dhehb4.jpg

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps

mj-laughing.gif